You may simply choose a magician once for the child’s birthday or for a family group or special event. So, how do you choose the a single that’s right for you? It’s a problem many parents have raised with me when looking to lease someone. The main difficulties people raise with me at night seem to be;
• My kid wants a magician and I have no idea how to pick one!
• Plenty of magicians say they are the best. Who can I believe?
• A few advertise saying these are the ‘Number 1 Magician’. How can there be more than one number one? And how can they state number 1? What is the resistant?
• Is the most expensive the best one to get?
They are just some of the difficulties mums, fathers, event organizers, and so on, have when trying to select a magician.
Here’s what I suggest when choosing a magician for the party or even. ( I actually do recommend to ignore the advertising hype on websites)
Choosing Your Magician
1. Choose at least two, preferably three, to consider contacting.
2. As you look at their own websites make of list of questions to ask them.
3. Whenever you call or email them ask your queries and make sure they actually properly answer them and not disregard them. Especially in relation to Insurance and Child Safety.
4. Do they make use of fire in their exhibits or any items that could end up being hazardous, like floating a young child?
5. Don’t be pressured along with statements such as, “I have only one booking accessible that day if you e-book now” or “Call others if you'd prefer but I am the particular sydney magic show or the old “No I’m too busy..Also look at that, I can simply squeeze you in.”
6. Get a selection of costs and make sure you know what’s incorporated for your money.
Remember, you may only get a magician when for your child so you'd like a suitable one. The most expensive may not be the best as well as the cheapest may not be the actual worst.
I want you to get a great magic celebration and to get the best Sydney kids Magician for you.